Title: Client Services Specialist Reports to: Sr. Manager, Payer Relations
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. (PQS), an expanding healthcare technology company involved in managing performance information related to the quality of medication management and use, is seeking a Client Services Specialist to join our Client Services team.
The Client Services Specialist will report to the Sr. Manager, Payer Relations with shared responsibility across both arms of our Client Services team; Pharmacy and Payer Relations team. The successful candidate will help to manage PQS efforts related to its payer and pharmacy customers including aspects of internal collaboration, client communication, engagement, and more broadly the support of quality-based performance programs while maintaining positive relationships internally and externally to ensure client needs are being met.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Effectively communicate cross-functionally between both client facing teams on items such as program and technology updates.
- Coordinate efforts between the Information Services team and the Client Services team to keep both teams current on upcoming reporting and development requests to support all clients.
- Coordinate monthly processes to support the effective and efficient update of EQuIPP™ (our web based service) in a timely manner. Coordinate the planning and attendance of industry endorsed events.
- Assist the Client Services team in the creation and maintenance of training documents, modules, webinars and/or other training related resources.
- Work with the EQuIPP™ Support Team to respond to and handle inquiries from EQuIPP™ users and outside parties.
- Handles EQuIPP™ network listings for the Client Services team.
- Client relationship management responsibility
- Build and maintain positive relationships with select pharmacy clients.
- Improve and expand user engagement and experience with EQuIPP™ performance data.
- Provide training and resources for clients as it relates to medication-related quality measures and specifically, use of EQuIPP™.
- Manage monthly reporting efforts for available EQuIPP™ data for assigned pharmacy clients.
- Direct client-specific efforts to appropriate client services team members to help client achieve annual goals and identify barriers preventing achievement of goals.
- Other role functions and responsibilities, as necessary.
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards
- Maintain a professional image for PQS
- Work collaboratively with all PQS staff as well select organizations such as PQA and Premier Inc to ensure that PQS’s mission and plans are carried out successfully
Experience, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in account management, project management, or operational support (preference given to candidates with this experience within healthcare, especially with a pharmacy or health plan background)
- Strong organizational, analytic, research and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communications, presentation and writing skills.
- Excellent work ethic, including the ability to achieve with minimal supervision.
- Ability to observe elevated levels of business protocol and to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships with senior internal and external executives.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet sensitive timelines.
- Strong competency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Understanding of quality measurement systems
How to Apply:
- Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.